Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bad Theology

We had to backpedal and find an easier children's Bible for Charlie because the Children's Story Bible is beyond his depth and breadth of knowledge. Still, he listens in when I read to Claire and Faith, "I know about those, Mama," he tells me as I read the story of the pillar of cloud and fire. "A firepillar is like a firefly."

Right...like this firepillar?


And for his own Bible time with his easy Bible story book, I point to Adam and Eve and ask, "Who are these people?" to which I receive this confident reply:

"That's Adam and Jamie "

7 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Haha, yeah, he does seem to be mixing a few things together!

jodi said...

LOL! I love it!

Luke said...

Well, Mythbusters is a great show... but rather distinct from the events surrounding the Fall [smile].

~Luke

Mary@notbefore7 said...

ROFL...just a little confusion :)

LOVE the header!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

The illustrations in the Bible are beautiful! And his response about Adam and Eve made me think of Gracie. She is learning a catechism, and one of the questions is "Who were out first parents?" She still answers "Adam and Evil" sometimes...

Xandra

mommasmurf said...

Too funny! Love the way his little brain works!

Faith said...

Cute!!