Saturday, February 14, 2009

He Loves, He Loves, He Loves

How does God love? Set aside a few minutes this busy love day and count ways...

Frosting
ABUNDANTLY: You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you." Psalm 86:5


Heart Cookies
EXTRAVAGANTLY: Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies." Psalm 36:5


Stirring in Sprinkles
SECURELY: How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 36:7


Finger Painting
PATIENTLY: The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. Psalm 103:8


LOTS of frosting
FAITHFULLY I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself. Psalm 89:2


Shimmer
ETERNALLY: For great is your love toward me, you have delivered me from the depths of the grave. Psalm 86:13


All Wrapped Up
COMPLETELY: Greater love has no one than this, that He lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13


Valentine Spread
PERFECTLY: A new command I give to you, love one another, even as I have loved you that you love one another. John 13:34



To you who are family...or friend...or faithful reader...we wish you were here to celebrate this day with us. We love you. Happy Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

I love the juxtaposition of scripture and the pictures of Valentine's Day perparation. No matter what our season in life---single, married, widowed, heart-broken---our God loves us with an everlasting love.

Beautiful table setting too!

Xandra

40winkzzz said...

Wow, this was a neat post. Thanks!!!

Sarah said...

This was beautiful Kate! I also love the napkin wraps. What a neat idea.

sem

Jennifer said...

so lovely and sweet.

looks like you had a wonderful valentine's day...

enjoy the cookies. :)

Jen

Christy said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! We spent most of it cuddled on the couch watching movies because everyone had a cold!

Did you change your settings? You aren't showing up in my feedreader anymore. I'll have to remember to drop by sometimes and see if you're posting!

Sarah Markley said...

i ALWAYS love your photos. beautiful!!!

Jean 1 said...

Wonderful post! I'm so thankful for your input into my day..even though I rarely comment on here, I always am feeling thoughtful when I am finished reading. :)

Sara Carmichael said...

Beautiful. What more appropriate way to celebrate Valentine's. :)