Tuesday, April 28, 2009

History Repeats Itself

Once there was a little boy. A mischievous little boy with a wind-up car. He took that car, wound it up and drove it into his sister's hair.

The little boy grew up and had a girl and he told her the story about the car and the hair. "That car turned your Aunt Ellen's hair into a rat's nest. A regular rat's nest your granny would say. I made a hell of a mess! They had to cut that car out of her hair."

The girl grew up and had a little boy. A mischievous little boy with a wind-up car. He took that car, wound it up and drove it into his sister's hair...

Photobucket

8 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Haha, not REALLY the kind of history you necessarily WANT repeats of! Great story!!

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

So....how much did you have to cut? (I'm trying really hard not to laugh...I'm sure my turn will be coming soon!)

Xandra

The Small Scribbler said...

Faith got off easy. Only a few strands. I don't think Aunt Ellen made out nearly so well!

Kate

Angela @ Refresh My Soul Blog said...

Too cute!!! Poor Faith!
Much love,
Angela

Cheryl @ On the Old Path said...

I have been poking around your blog and I have to say you have an incredible sweet family!!
Blessings!

Elise said...

Oh, my! It's an age-old incident, isn't it?

I, too, fell victim to hot wheels, although I was the tender age of five.

Tell Faith I commiserate. We are kindred sisters of brothers who were given license to drive too early in life.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little story!! Too funny. Robyn

40winkzzz said...

hi, kate!
i have gotten myself waaaaay behind on my blog-reading and have greatly enjoyed catching up on yours today!